Cansulta is thrilled to announce that we are working alongside the Longo Faculty of Business at Humber College to educate students in the Entrepreneurial Enterprise, Business Management Program about management consulting as part of their program Capstone.
Five of Cansulta’s consultants are participating by supporting and nurturing the first groups of emerging student talent:
- Anandi Nagarajan, Performance and Leadership Coach
- Carol Elassad, Business Transformation Specialist
- Isabelle LaCroix Vienneau, Reinvention Consultant
- Kim Fairley, Strategic Advisor
- Sean Danchuk, Business Transformation Consultant
We can’t wait to work alongside these students and see what innovative ideas they come up with.
Stay tuned to our social media for updates on our progress and the results of this dynamic collaboration!
Learn more about Humber College at humber.ca
Also participating are students in professor Jaka Vadnjal’s entrepreneurship course in the Faculty of Entrepreneurship at GEA College, and we’re thrilled to see this collaboration & sharing across a global audience!
Learn more about GEA College at gea-college.si/en