- Consultant will determine areas of focus and desired outputs with stakeholders, either executing the analytic vision of our partners or recommending an approach customized to the situation.
- Consultant will execute the development of analytical tools (dashboards, reports, presentations, databases, etc.) as defined in the requirements.
- Consultant can train or coach analytical staff members if the desire of the engagement is focused in that way.
- Includes live meetings/collaborative working sessions as needed to execute the desired results. Hours spent by IBI staff members in meetings are billed the same as hours spent developing results.
- Specified analytical tools native to hiring firm(s), for example dashboards in Tableau, Power BI, ThoughtSpot and so on.
- Recommendation presentations can be assembled as summaries of the insights found while on the engagement. These can be delivered in MS PowerPoint or Google Slides and these can be native or exported into PDF. Summary materials and methodologies can be customized to meet partner expectations.
TIMING: Duration and initiation of engagements are customized to fit the business partners needs.
- Includes up to 3 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews and will generally agree to act in good faith to support the engagement.
- Client will provide access to relevant systems and tools to enable the completion of the project(s) in a timely manner. Licenses for such tools are the financial burden of the client.
- Impact by Insight operates under contracts that protect the clients data, intellectual property of both parties and limit the liabilities of both parties. We will either sign such documents at the request of the client or we will ask the client to sign the terms and conditions of Impact by Insight before the engagement can begin.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 14 days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Client will provide expertise and resources as needed through email, messaging, meetings, phone calls or other means to allow for clarifying questions and to provide guidance on the project as it occurs.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement