Developing a solid understanding of your business model is imperative to business success. The business model development sessions will assist aspiring and emerging entrepreneurs with concept planning and execution. Here is a snapshot of the business model knowledge concepts you can expect to learn and apply::
- Key Partners: BAIL System, SEC System, CMI System
- Key Activities: PMF System, SOP Development
- Key Resources: Resource Management
- Value Proposition: Value Statement Creation
- Customer Relationship Management: Systems Development
- Marketing Plan: Distribution Channels
- Customer Profile: Target Segmentation
- Cost Structure: Pricing Models & Profit Mastery
- Financial Projections: Revenue, Expenses, Profits (3-year)
- Revenue Diversity: Developing and Managing multiple revenue streams.
- Consultant will review/analyze/consider the information provided by the client.
- Consultant will develop/write/recommend/prepare/provide supplemental documents to be completed in a timely manner by the client.
- Consultant will host 2 virtual meetings. Each meeting is 90 minutes.
- There is a $60 fee per 15-minutes beyond the initial 90 minutes..
- Clients will receive a Business Model Canvas template electronically as a tangible working document within 24 hours after the initial session.
- Clients will receive an Excel Spreadsheet with pre-populated formulas used to design the financial projections document within 24 hours after the initial session.
- The meeting work will require a total of 3 hours.
- There will be 2 sessions, 90 minutes each, scheduled at a time convenient for the client.
- A specific timeframe for continued sessions will be agreed between Client and Consultant after the initial purchase.
- The client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews.
- Client will review & accept deliverables within 24 to 48 hours of final submission.
- The client will provide relevant information about the business concept.
- The client will complete all associated work, assigned by the consultant, in a timely manner.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate engagement.