I will review your key competitors’ value proposition, positioning, website customer experience, brand perception via social listening, marketing activities on social networks, and SEO strategy performance.
A competitive analysis will provide your company with actionable insights for changes or improvement of your marketing strategies, service, and product definition, or even to pivot your business.
Optional: Customer research
- 1-hour kick-off meeting to align on priorities and for the Client to provide an overview of the industry, their current strategy, pain points and objectives.
- Review of competitors
○ Value proposition
○ Website customer experience
○ Digital Marketing activities
■ Social networks presence and performance
■ SEO performance and keywords driving traffic
- Customer research to understand target audience awareness and level of satisfaction of your brand vs competitors, their decision-making process and purchase criteria. (optional and out of scope)
- Findings report (pdf) that will include:
○ Competitors’ Positioning and core message
○ Competitors’ website review: Clarity, use of best practices, pain points
○ Social media presence and performance
○ SEO performance and keywords driving traffic
TIMING: 3-4 weeks for competitive analysis without customer research
If customer research is added, the timing will be determined based on the scope and methodology of the research.
- The Client will provide 3-5 competitors’ names and website
- The Client will be available to answer questions as necessary during work in progress
- Expenses related to tools used for competitive analysis, such as social listening tools and social media performance analysis will be covered by the Client and submitted for approval before purchase.
OUT OF SCOPE:
- Customer research is out of scope and will require a separate agreement.