Get the core marketing components you need to connect with your audience and convert them into customers using strategic content.
As the owner of a B2B company, your business is your zone of genius — and that doesn’t always include marketing. You know you need to get your brand in front of potential customers, but you’re not sure where to focus your efforts.
So how do you get a plan in place for your marketing content?
Get Help with Your Content Foundation
Stop wondering when you’ll finally have the content to support your new product, service or program launch. Invest in a partner who will get your branding and content strategy off the ground to help you generate revenue.
Imagine if you knew exactly what to say about your business, how those marketing messages should sound and what kind of content to create for which types of buyers, with ideas to keep you going for months.
That’s where we come in.
SCOPE: Consultant will develop a content strategy and editorial calendar template with three months completed (see Deliverables).
- Buyer persona profiles
- Competitors’ content analysis
- Content goals
- Content types
- Editorial calendar
- Includes research
TIMING: This work typically requires 2-3 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client will fill out questionnaire prior to project start
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 7 days of final submission
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement