Your employee experience and employee value proposition is not foosball tables and free lunch. It’s actually a strategic lever organizations can pull by meeting the needs of employees and minimizing friction, to enable them to do the best work of their lives and drive your organization forward.
I will partner with your organization to assess, design/evolve, implement a differentiating employee experience and with the ability to make iterations as it evolves to stay relevant.
- I will lead a discovery session with your people team (and other relevant stakeholders) to understand current pain points, current EVP and EX and what you are looking to gain from designing/evolving it
- I will assess current EX/EVP via documentation your provide (EE Surveys, feedback, etc. ) and research (Glassdoor, other resources, interviews/focus groups if applicable)
- Design new EX/EVP strategy: I will provide you with a new/re-designed EX and EVP with up to 2 iterations
- New/updated employee value proposition & employee experience strategy, including (any of the below (TBD)):
- Journey mapping
- Employee listening strategy
- Employee advisory board playbook
- Comms cadence calendar
- Purpose statement to tie to employees
- Tech stack / collaboration tool recommendations
- Hybrid/remote strategy
- The change and communications strategy and plan to implement this can be purchased separately
- This work typically requires 4-6 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client will have authority/agreement to have stakeholders participate in consultations
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept deliverables with 5 business days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement