Every industry is experiencing rapid digital acceleration. Are you doing enough to keep up with rising customer expectations and stay ahead of your competitors?
Our digital audit and strategy helps you keep the pace of digital change to grow your reach, reputation, revenue & profitability.
Our proprietary ‘True Digital Index’ scores your digital maturity and effectiveness with a comprehensive measure that adapts as digital does. The digital audit and strategy gives you current and projected True Digital Index scores for you and competitors, top digital priorities and a clear roadmap and forecast. The output determines the short and long term digital opportunities for you to harness.
PRICE: $3,500-8,000 USD
- Consultant will audit current score for Client’s digital maturity and effectiveness
- Consultant will forecast projected potential score
- Consultant will provide a full breakdown of Client’s scores across 40+ individual measures
- Consultant will audit current scores for 2-6 competitors
- Consultant will provide a summary and examples of competitor strengths
- Consultant will provide a full breakdown of competitor scores
- Consultant will outline digital priorities and recommendations
- Consultant will define a digital vision
- Consultant will create a roadmap of short term and long term activity
- Consultant will forecast investment and return on business metrics
- Consultant will present all findings and recommendations to the Client
- Consultant will optionally provide support for delivering the strategy (e.g. training, procurement or detailed project planning and management)
- Audit presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, 10-20 slides)
- Strategy presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, 10-20 slides)
- Digital maturity score breakdown (MS Excel worksheet)
TIMING: This work typically requires 3-6 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between client and consultant after purchase.
- Costs depend on the number of competitors/peers reviewed, the number of meetings conducted and the optional items listed in the scope
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept deliverables with 7 days of final submission
- Client will provide access to relevant proprietary information and systems
- All proprietary material will be handled with confidence and not shared with any third party
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate engagement