Sometimes it takes an unbiased third party to see what’s hiding right under our noses. Whether you are looking to pick off some “low-hanging fruit” or complete a whole process improvement, an audit is a great place to start.
- Consultant will keep operational goals in mind
- Consultant will review existing documentation for processes and staffing and highlight areas of interest
- Data collection sessions
- Written report highlighting areas for review and development
TIMING: This audit typically takes 2-4 weeks to complete after all documents have been received
- Data owners and key stakeholders will be available to provide information and answer questions
- Client will provide reports, org charts, dashboard metrics and any other information requested by the Consultant
- Final report will be created in Microsoft Word and made available in PDF format
- Client will review and accept final deliverable within 5 business days of submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials for branding, guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or change orders will require a separate Engagement