Your team will take the consultant through the current business model and product strategies to understand the business and industry landscape. With over a decade of experience in B2B, B2C, Retail, eCommerce, affiliate marketing and digital marketing, a dynamic go-to-market strategy will be crafted to meet your goals and maximize your profit.
- 1 hour kick-off meeting to understand your business and align on priorities
- 4 – half hour discovery meetings to deepen the understanding of the product, retail/ selling plan, target customers and current marketing tactics + strategy
- Consultant will put together a go-to-market strategy outlining recommendations on how to deliver your unique value to customers to maximize your growth and profit as well as to meet other internal goals
- Presentation outlining recommended go-to-market plan with explanations and in-depth actions.
- PDF version of the final Go-To-Market plan
TIMING: Project is expected to take 4-6 weeks to complete
- Client will provide necessary information on the product, company, launch timeline, budgetary constraints, team skills and abilities, etc. to help inform a complete go-to-market plan
- Client will provide a point of contact that will answer any necessary questions during the project
- Depending on the industry, some additional tools may be required to enhance report accuracy and integrity. Those tools may require additional expenses, but those expenses will be approved by the client before purchase or can be waived with some impact to the final report
- Includes a round of revisions (if desired) based on client feedback