It is one job to analyze and calculate these risks, and this is included in the service.
Mismatches in accrual time and creation time of these risks makes it difficult for companies to analyze their real performance, ending up with unexpected profits first and then bigger unexpected losses later.
Hedging these risks in a cost effective way, using the right product and timing is another job. Here, the CFO will take into account not only the financial risks but also the tax implications of hedging activities.
- Consultant will analyze all cost and revenue items
- Consultant will analyze sales projections and realizations of previous years
- Consultant will analyze profit loss statements for the last consecutive 3 years.
- Consultant will train CFO and her/his team to do the same on given Excel Workbooks.
- Includes 10 live meetings/collaborative working sessions of 2 hours each.
- MS Powerpoint Presentation
- Report in .pdf or (editable Microsoft Word Version available with data from Excel)
- Microsoft Excel Templates special to the company for updating the data in future
- Sample hedging transactions – live
TIMING: 2 weeks, 2 hours per day
- Includes revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source data.