When you need a place to start or bounce off ideas where do you go? I am a trusted ally to small and medium sized business owners. Confidentiality, professionalism and a to-the-point approach makes what I do effective in the short and long term. Book some time with me to review HR aspects within your business that may be pain points or just need a fresh approach.
- Consultant will schedule and host an advisory session on HR topics including but not limited to
- Talent Management
- Benefits Design
- Termination Management
- HR Information Systems Implementation
- Compensation design
- Employee Relations
- HR Needs Analysis
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Consultant will be available for 1- hour live session with agenda up to client
- Consultant will listen intently to Client, document the conversation, and upon Client request, identify opportunities recommend remediating measures that may be used to address business concern
- Includes one live collaborative working session of 60 minutes. More time may be negotiated by client if desired
- Schedule call date/time/medium upon conferral with Client.
- Attend call, listen to Client, document discussion, and offer opinions as desired by Client.
- Client will provide a time that is within mutually acceptable working hours if Client and Consultant are in different time zones.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.
TIMING: This work typically takes 60 minutes to complete. Extra time or session may be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.