Every organization thrives when people and systems work well together. This Policy book is written to be a living engaging reference document not an old dusty book hidden in the back office. It is developed to speak effectively to the audience- your team. A well written HR manual is an accessible document that espouses the values and culture of the company. It is legislatively current, is in human speak and tells staff what your internal processes, systems, and expectations are. If you need a review of your current manual, a discovery session with me will bring to light any updates that are required. This is your company’s culture manual and ensures consistency in teams, and across the organization.
- Consultant will schedule and host group or individual conversations and/or structured interviews to gather project input (given confidential and subjective nature of topics)
- Consultant will consider and incorporate company’s values and culture
- Consultant will gather and review current documentation including policies, standards, and processes and recommend revamp or updates
- Includes one or two live meetings and unlimited email follow ups for periodic review of work
- Current documentation review if applicable
- Policies written in batches for review and approval
- Final copy delivered subject to approval of final draft via email (MS Word and PDF Formats)
TIMING: This work typically requires 4 to 12 weeks to complete dependent on feedback timing. A specific timeframe for execution may be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback.
- Client will provide prompt constructive feedback and guidance via email and live meetings on project deliverables.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables within 5 days of final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Extra revisions will be agreed between client and consultant after purchase.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.