An HR strategy ensures that all the key people pillars are aligned with the business objectives. It provides the philosophy and roadmap of different HR frameworks with descriptions of what, how and when things need to be done. It helps clients to clearly see the connection between people strategy and business enablement and use that for informed decision making.
- Consultant will consider the business strategy and company’s values and focus on crafting a people strategy that complements both
- Consultant will review any current strategy decks/documents before determining the areas of opportunity
- Consultant will facilitate working sessions with business and HR stakeholders to map out the current and desired people strategy elements – what has and hasn’t worked in the past, and what frameworks are currently in place, what is the employee pulse suggesting, what are the business needs in the next 12-24 months and what are the glaring gaps that need attention
- Consultant will explore and suggest different opportunities and solutions that can help bring about the required changes and results (solutions sets will vary as per situation but can include organizational design, talent management, performance frameworks, rewards, Learning and Development, DEI)
- Once decisions are made, consultant will work with stakeholders to create a roadmap of what needs to be done. We can continue to measure success and evolve as the actions progress
- Exploratory workshops to arrive at current and desired elements of the people strategy
- Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF) for decision making
- Execution/Roadmap presentation also capturing signs of success (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF)
- This work typically requires 4-6 weeks to complete for smaller enterprises and 6-8 weeks for medium to large enterprises. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client will provide the necessary information for understanding the business needs and current people challenges
- Client will identify the correct business and HR stakeholders for the exploratory
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance throughout the journey
- Client business process owners and key stakeholders will be available within the agreed timeframe
- Client will review & accept deliverables within 7 business days of final submission
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement