Recruitment and hiring costs skyrocketing? New Employees not onboarding as quickly as hoped? Employees unsure about career paths? Sourcing channels not providing you with the skilled, experienced candidates you need? Revamping performance management practices can address these challenges by reducing costs, supporting the creation of sophisticated in-house talent pipelines and state-of-the-art training programs, and offer well-defined career path options. This service can help to revamp performance management practices.
MAPPING PROCESS STEPS:
- Review current TA/TM journey with a review of each component (attraction, recruitment, pre and on-boarding processes, what L&D looks and feels like, rewards system, turnover/retention as well as promotion metrics, etc.).
- Examination of whether there is a value-adding connection between each of these components (or if there is a connection at all). This data informs the designing of the PM map.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT MAP DEVELOPMENT:
- PM Map: Outlines the PM process, with mileposts, time frames, responsibility, ownership, assessment mechanisms, development pathways, what the process is meant to achieve for both the organization and for participating individuals or teams.
- Manager Training for increased performance-related conversations with employees; acting more as coaches/mentors; giving actionable feedback.
- Employee mindset change: participation will have a raised profile, offer more options, look & feel different; more a part of the day-to-day
- Guidelines to stipulate parameters for opportunities, search, and experimentation within each role
- Consultant will review and analyze existing PM system; work with HR to create alignment with EX mileposts that is as nonporous as possible as the new PM system map becomes embedded. This includes all created database segmentation and use, including gap analyses
- Consultant will design and deliver training for in-house staff as designated by Client for roll-out/execution
Includes working meetings/collaborative working sessions of 3 hours each week. Flexible.
- Consultant will develop and provide PM Process Map in both slides for presentation and a final report including all relevant data for handover to Client
- Guidelines, Manual, Infographic for handover to Client
- Consultant will facilitate pilot training for in-house staff as designated by Client for roll-out/execution
- Specific client-proprietary tools are available for development – cost to be determined
This work typically requires 12+/- weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will make available required/relevant information and key stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 10 days of final submission
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement