Got an idea for a business? Wondering if that business has the potential to be successful before you start-up? In this Idea Validation and Start-up Coaching Program you will find out if there is a viable opportunity for your business before you get started!
According to BusinessInsider.com, “42% of businesses fail because there is no market need for their product or service.” Don’t be a statistic. If you know you are looking for an accountability partner to help you get your idea off the ground then this is the program you’ve been looking for.
- Through 1:1 Coaching Sessions your consultant will help you to determine if there is a viable opportunity for your business idea.
- The consultant will provide the client homework to be completed for each coaching session.
- The consultant will go through the homework with the client and provide guidance for completing the next assignment.
- This workshop will allow the client to evaluate their idea by creating
- A concept statement
- A feasibility analysis
- A competitive and industry review
- A target market study
- A business model canvas
Clients will also learn:
- About different types of financing and funding
- The importance of Intellectual Property
- The different legal foundations (organizational structures) for starting a business (US only)
- The importance of a business plan*
TIMING: This workshop is offered on a per individual basis with 1 hour meetings between the consultant and client every two weeks over 3-4 months. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client is prepared for meetings and completes assignments an sends to consultant for review at least 48 hrs before meetings
- Client will complete assignments as required as part of program
- Consultant provides feedback on assignments in meetings
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
- *Business plan advice on how to actually create a plan will require a separate Engagement