Instructional videos are an effective way to provide much needed learning support for just in time (JIT) learning. They need to be professional and branded, but most importantly, they should be meaningful and engaging, to ensure that new knowledge sticks. I will work with clients to obtain required information to produce effective instructional videos.
- Consultant will develop short instructional videos for client based on request
- Consultant will ensure that videos are branded and are WCAG/ADA/AODA compliant
- Consultant will recommend ways to distribute instructional videos to learners, based on client’s ecosystem
- Includes 2-4 live meetings of 1-2 hours
- Video(s) (MP4) with closed captioning
- Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF,15-30 slides)
- Report in MS Word format 10-30 pages) with source data from MS Excel worksheet
TIMING: This work typically required 4-8 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 7 days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
Price: $125 USD/hour