Being consistent in providing a quality product or service and satisfying your client is a must in order to grow your business. As a result, having consistent processes based on best practices and international standards is mandatory. Process mapping is an effective tool for documenting and improving your processes. A process map consists of sequential steps needed to complete a specific function. It shows the responsibilities involved and the tools used in each step to produce the required output.
- Consultant will review relevant documentation, meet with company staff and gather all process requirements.
- Consultant will either facilitate process mapping sessions or draw the required process maps of specific functions as requested by the Client.
- Consultant will find the issues and gaps in the As-Is processes in collaboration with Client, if requested, and recommend improvements.
- Process Maps in swimlane diagram (VISIO) and PDF
- Recommendations for Improvement
TIMING: 2 days for one process. Time might vary according to process requirements and number of processes.
- Client provides the needed resources and time to complete the task in the agreed timeframe and according to requirements.
- Client will review & accept deliverables per phase (according to agreed plan) within 1 week of submission before moving to the next phase of the project.
- Client will provide relevant and timely source materials, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc…
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.
PRICE: Starting from $450 USD.