- The consultant will review the client’s operations, financials, past projects and future plans to identify potential government funding opportunities. This will include a consideration of national, provincial and municipal programs.
- The consultant will develop a customized report outlining recommended funding programs, with detailed application requirements, eligibility checks, submission deadlines and estimated financial benefits.
- Two interactive sessions will be scheduled to present findings and address any client questions.
- A PowerPoint presentation highlighting the top 3-5 funding opportunities.
- A comprehensive report in Word format including an Excel data sheet listing all identified programs sorted by priority and potential award value.
TIMING: The discovery and analysis work will take 2 weeks to complete from project commencement. A specific timeframe will be agreed upon during the initial consultation.
- Includes two rounds of feedback on the final deliverables.
- The client will provide two weeks to review and one week to submit additional company information if required for selected funding applications.
- Any additional analysis or application submission work will be done on a contingent basis identified by a separate Statement of Work