Optimize Your People and Organization to Drive Your Business Strategy (End-to-End Change Management for Your Strategic Priorities/Implementation)
I help leaders operationalize their business’s strategic priorities by leveraging their people and organizational levers to create a virtuous circle and flywheel that propels their business forward.
We do this through things like digital transformation & automation, change management, remote/hybrid work, culture, talent strategy, employee experience, leadership development, organizational effectiveness and strategic communications.
- I will lead a discovery session, where we’ll dig into and prioritize your current pain points, business imperatives and strategy. We’ll also dive into your organizational environment, culture, employee experience, tech stack, digital/automation strategy, competitive & political landscape, leadership, stakeholders, employee population, talent pool, what capabilities/skillsets are needed to deliver the strategy, etc. We’ll also look at and analyze your stakeholders and end users, what’s changing, who it will impact, the impacts of the change for each group and other change considerations.
- I’ll design a people and organization strategy to drive the business goals forward.
Roadmap and plan:
- I will provide a roadmap and plan for your organization to operationalize this strategy, including change management
- Current and future state vision
- Stakeholder analysis
- Change impact assessment
- Change and communications roadmap and plan to implement
- This work typically requires around 4-6 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client will have authority/agreement to have stakeholders participate in consultations
- Includes up to 2 rounds of socialization/revisions based on client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept deliverables with 5 business days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement