Process mapping provides the visual glimpse of different processes of the business. Process mapping is the graphical representation with illustrative descriptions of how things get done. It helps the participants to visualize the details of the process closely and guides decision making. It provides the necessary information and helps to determine the Who, What, Where, Why, When and How aspects of the process and problem, and even guides towards possible solutions. A good process map should illustrate the flow of the work and the interaction with the organization. It should make use of common language (symbols) that are easily understood by everyone. An ideal process map should contain proper detail with respect to multiple paths, decisions and rework loops.
- Consultant will consider the company’s values and focus on customer needs
- Consultant will review any pre-existing current (as-is) process maps before determining work schedule for process mapping sessions
- Consultant will facilitate business current (as-is) process mapping sessions and map business processes
- Process Mapping Sessions
- Current-State (As-Is) Process Maps
- Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF)
TIMING: This work typically requires 2-4 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client agrees that Consultant complete work part-time on agreed-upon hours
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client business process owner and key stakeholders will be available within the agreed timeframe
- All process maps will be created in MS Visio and made available in both MS Visio and PDF formats.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 business days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
Price: Starting at $400 USD