A Product-Market Fit Analysis is not a competitor analysis but a product-specific look at current product state and the state of the market that Client desires to purchase it. Preferences, philosophies, economic behavior habits, etc. may be explored at Client request.
- Consultant will review Client’s product of interest for its features and comparison to similar and dissimilar products widely available in Client’s chosen commercial geographies.
- Consultant will develop a Product Analysis report with findings and key recommendations.
- Includes 1 or 2 live meetings/collaborative working sessions of 120 minutes (if 1) or 60 minutes (if 2).
- Key Findings and Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, 1-5 slides)
- Accompanying MS Excel source data file.
- This work typically requires 3-4 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback.
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews of meeting proceedings and for project deliverables.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 days of final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.