The innovation process can be resource intensive, and it’s crucial to ensure your new item launch will achieve product-market fit. Leverage this customizable partnership to set your new product or service up for success.
- Kickoff session: We will align on your objectives and identify key stakeholders for the project in an initial 1 hour meeting.
- Working sessions: Following the kickoff, I will work with your core team to understand the upcoming product or service launch, key challenges, perceived competitive advantages, and any major market dynamics.
- Research & Strategy: After understanding the scope, I will create the initial product or service positioning recommendation (can include reason to believe, tagline, target audiences, points of differentiation, positioning, etc).
- Feedback: I will share the initial brand identity recommendation with your core team in a working session to gather feedback.
- Recommendation: I will rework and components of the strategy as needed following the feedback sessions to deliver my final brand identity recommendation.
- Recommended project scope
- Stakeholder working session findings
- Draft recommendation presentation
- Final recommendation presentation
TIMING: This work typically requires 4-12 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed upon between the Client and Consultant during a preliminary 1-hour consultation.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, company brand and assets guidelines, and access to previous market research as needed
- Client will provide timely feedback and ensure availability for meetings
- Out-of-scope or additional requests (ex: product messaging framework or go-to-market launch plan) will require a separate Engagement