This is your guide to customer research using methodologies and tools used by professionals. How to select and recruit participants. How to prepare your discussion guide. The Dos and Don’ts of customer interviews. How to effectively conduct interviews analysis for insightful findings that will guide your decisions on marketing activities, the launch of new products or services, customer acquisition and customer service.
- Recruitment methodology, tools or services
- Screening tool options with pros and cons for each option
- How to prepare your screener
○ Screener template
- Tips to prepare discussion guide
○ Discussion guide template
- Tools for interview analysis with a short video demo
- Example of a findings report
OUT OF SCOPE: Review and recommendations of your screener and discussion guide, but available at an hourly rate. Expect 2-3 hours.
Note that some of the tools mentioned in this guide may involve costs. Tools costs may vary from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars depending on the tool and scope of the research.
Rule of thumb: The more participants in the study, the more expensive.