How do staff know the WHAT, HOW, and WHY of your company. If you’ve never had documented standards or policies for your company or need an update this important guide is the difference between high turnover and an engaged team and is a foundational enduring reference point for all staff and stakeholders. Scaling becomes easier with clear-cut expectations or standards to keep your staff focused. Make your onboarding process seamless.
- Consultant will schedule and host group or individual conversations and/or structured interviews to gather project input (given confidential and subjective nature of topics)
- Consultant will consider and incorporate company’s values and goals in document
- Consultant will gather and review current documentation including policies, standards, and processes
- Includes one or two live meetings and unlimited email follow ups for periodic review of work
- Current documentation review if applicable
- Staff handbook with summarized policies and internal company processes
- Final copy delivered subject to approval of final draft via email (MS Word and PDF Formats)
TIMING: This work typically requires 4 to 8 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution may be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback.
- Client will provide prompt constructive feedback and guidance via email or live meeting on project deliverables.
- Client will review & accept deliverables within 5 days of final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.