(a) Operational Planning and Effectiveness – business delivery, improved workflows, productive teams, process re-engineering, organizational restructuring
(b) Change Management/Business Transformation – implementing an ERP system, implementing a CRM system, migrating legacy systems, digital records management, implementing organizational structure changes, building organizational change capacity. This includes working collaboratively with the project team and business leadership in applying change management and project management methodology to achieve a number of deliverables, including: change impact and change readiness assessments, change management, communications and engagement strategies; tactical communications and engagement plans; communications products/materials; overseeing the creation of a training strategy and plan; establishing a power user/change champion approach; ensuring effective delivery of training; and, conducting training evaluations and user surveys.
(c) Communications and Marketing – targeted PR and marketing initiatives to gain trust, promote products and services, and influence both primary and secondary audiences through various options and channels to launch, explain, promote, reinforce, encourage and engage staff, the public, partners and stakeholders. This could include: promotional strategies and initiatives; project management; writing; communications product (a) development and marketing; presentations; training/orientation program development; event planning; digital communications; and, issues management.
(d) Team Building: strong, committed, cross-functional teams who deliver quality products and services within traditional and matrix environments
Scope (TBD with client):
- Desired Outcome(s)
- Assessment of Situation (challenge; resources)
- Environmental Scan
- Client Decision/Approval
- Project Plan (tasks, deadlines, milestones, resources, RACI)
- Working and Status Meetings (who, when, what, action)
- Final Review
- Close Out
Deliverables/Outputs (TBD with client):
- Analysis, options, recommendations in preferred format (MS PowerPoint presentation; PDF document; MS Word document; MS Excel worksheet)
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, and/or collaborative working sessions (up to four live, 60-minute sessions)
- Final Report
- This work typically requires a minimum of 4 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed upon between the client and consultant as part of the project plan.
- A Project Plan will be developed based on consultant recommendations and client timing and resources.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept deliverables within 3 days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate engagement
Price: From $2,000 USD