In order to get your business off the ground, we first need to discuss your vision, which then enables me to assist you in defining a few other critical sections of your plan, and these will certainly generate more discussion, enabling me to efficiently develop the additional relevant components and deliver to you – likely within a week or two (depending on your availability to answer questions that arise) – the Essential Business Plan.
This is the document you can proudly share with your business partners, your initial employees and potential early investors, just in case you’re the type of person who gets really excited when talking about the business and the opportunities it presents, and the impact it’ll make – not only locally but abroad – and (of course) how much money will be made, but then they ask: “Do you have anything I can read?”
Quite naturally, we’ll address some of the challenges you’ll face upon launch, and those you’ll need to consider prior to launching. More often than not, these challenges are an equation of the resources you have on hand, elements of both time and money. This indeed is a tricky balance, but we will talk frankly and get what you need on paper. It is essential that, from the outset, you have a plan for your business that meets your needs.
- Consultant will review existing collateral and research competitors
- Consultant will explore and identify opportunities
- Consultant will provide input and clarify specific issues
- Includes 3-4 live meetings with Client typically lasting 15-20 minutes
- An Essential Business Plan, easily understood, delivered within a few weeks
- The text-only document (no financials) will be provided in PDF format
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in meetings
- Client will review and accept the plan within 5 days of final submission
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
- Includes up to 4 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback