Value Stream and Workflow Analyses are used by businesses to understand in a very deep way the processes they follow, which ones contribute to expense-optimized timing and delivery of products and services. Very often after these exercises, Clients find process improvement opportunities that result in time or financial cost-avoidance or savings. (Limited to one business process to be examined per engagement.) Depictions of the process’ Current and Ideal (i.e. future desired) States will be created based on supporting data, content interviews, and external sources of professionally and industry-respected sources of research. Recommendations will be made for planning transition to the Ideal State.
- Consultant will review one existing business process at Client’s request for its current design, sequence, execution, and outcomes, where supporting data may be sourced or generated through content interviews, industry benchmarks, or Client targets.
- Consultant will synthesize this information to generate Value Stream, Current State, and Ideal State explanation-rich business process diagrams.
- Consultant will, upon Client’s request, present documents to Executive or other Management.
- Includes 1 or 2 live meetings/collaborative working sessions of 120 minutes (if 1) or 60 minutes (if 2).
- Rationale for, content of, and anticipated impact of Current and Ideal State processes. Relationship of Client’s Value Stream to realizing a successful Current-to-Ideal State transition in business process will be briefly explored, contextualized, and related to Current and Ideal State findings from Engagement. (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, 1-5 slides)
- This work typically requires 3-4 weeks to complete, given broad operational reach of many business processes and/or the number of actors or locations where activities occur. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback.
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews of meeting proceedings and for project deliverables.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 days of final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.