Too many times business owners are taken by nice shiny systems and end up with a race car engine in a station wagon or vice versa. Get what you need when you need it with proven experience in identifying and implementing the right tools and systems for efficiency and repeatability.
- Consultant will schedule and host group or individual conversations and/or structured interviews to gather project input for HR Information System set up
- HRIS and Payroll systems setup
- Learning Management system setup
- Recruitment system setup
- Consultant will be available for demo sessions with 3rd party vendors (up to 2 hours)
- Consultant will collaborate with Client or representative to ensure set up of administrative aspects of system, ensuring HR data and audit are completed before go-live
- Consultant will collaborate with client or representative to
- Recommend and schedule demos with vendors
- Manage implementation including contract management, data integrity
- Implement HRIS and provide oversight on User Accepted Testing for company.
- This work typically requires 4 -6 weeks to complete.
- Client will provide times that are within mutually acceptable working hours if Client and Consultant are in different time zones for meetings.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.