This project aims to support organizations in the analysis of their external and internal environment, enabling the creation of a clear vision for the future with the respective strategies to achieve it. It is a solution focused on the best way to ensure growth and long-term sustainability of the company.
In seeking to align management with the future of the business, we translate the company’s vision into indicators that allow you to manage your medium and long-term challenges.
With this approach, our purpose is to support management’s efforts to converge proposed actions for the construction of medium and long-term objectives, making them
understood and implemented by all.
- Market Size – Current and potential market
- Estimates of expected growth
- Characteristics of the market and the consumer (Profile)
- Macro sector and consumer trends
- Import Procedures and Entry Barriers
- Domestic Competitors
- Distribution & Sales Channels Overview
- International Competitors/brands present along with the details about their local partners
- Price levels in Comparison with Competitors
- Practical options approaching the Brazilian market
- Possible market entry strategies
- Brazil Regional Aspects – Market Access & Distribution
- Marketing tools and Market Entry Barriers
- More assertive decision-making and directing commercial and strategic focus
- Coherent, quantitative and qualitative mapping of the segment in which it operates;
- Empowerment of business modeling.
TIMING: This work typically requires 6 to 8 weeks to complete.
A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
PRICE: $4000 USD