Coaching achieves results. For you, your team and your company.
Here’s why it matters:
- Culture is informed by the behavior and actions of its leaders.
- A single leader directly impacts the performance of 12 other people – for better or for worse.
- Failing or under-performing senior leaders cost organizations up to 10x salary, not to mention the damage to employee morale and your brand reputation.
Being a leader is hard. And the stakes are high.
Without intervention, the majority of leaders fail to make the shifts necessary to succeed as their responsibilities grow.
For some leaders, it’s a matter of sanding off rough edges. For others, the behaviour can completely derail their career and their company. And, the more senior the leader, the less likely it is that they will receive the feedback they need to correct the ineffective behaviour.
Masterful leadership comes from closing the gap between how we see ourselves and how others perceive us. Coaching is the mechanism for that transformation.
HOW IT WORKS
Phase 1 – Foundation.
Even the most successful leaders can become more successful. This phase helps the leader to see their leadership style strengths, clarify the barriers and identify the opportunities for making a greater impact. A Hogan Assessment and/or stakeholder interviews will help them to clarify where they should focus their development effort. To cap off this phase, the sponsor (if one is engaged), the leader and I meet to validate the selected goals, confirm how we measure progress and discuss how the sponsor can support the learning.
Phase 2 – Integration.
As we immerse ourselves in the work, the leader learns how to shift towards increased effectiveness through reflection, skill development and feedback. Each session focuses on a specific aspect of learning that helps the leader move toward their desired outcome. We explore what’s working, what is not working and what’s now possible.
Phase 3 – Completion.
Our program ends with a final evaluation of progress and the development of an action plan that sustains and builds upon the leader’s new learning and behaviours.
- Sponsor briefing*
- Kick-off meeting
- Hogan Self-Assessment or stakeholder interviews
- One 90-minute goal strengthening session
- Goal alignment meeting with the Sponsor*
- Eight One-to one coaching sessions
- Mid-point check-in
- Completion meeting + Action Plan
*Optional accelerator to the basic program
Duration: 6-9 months
Cadence – Two sessions per month
- Improved team engagement and reduced attrition.
- Greater self-awareness of leadership style and blindspots.
- Improved ability to self-manage and avoid/minimize de-railers.
- Development of more effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Increased confidence in your ability to succeed and drive results.
- Improved promotability and team engagement scores.
- Validation and acceptance of development areas.
ASSUMPTIONS: Program is delivered virtually
PRICE: Starting at $5,850 USD