Designing/redesigning a service requires a human-centered, collaborative, interdisciplinary, iterative approach which uses research, prototyping, and a set of easily understood activities and visualization tools to create and orchestrate experiences that meet the needs of the business, the user, and other stakeholders. If you have a team of customer experience (CX) designers that can work with a Consultant, a service can be ready in just a few months.
Likewise, if you don’t have designers but need this in your business, I can help you create a Service Design Strategy and build-out the team and capability from scratch.
- Consultant will review existing corporate strategies, reports, audits, and recommendations related to creating a Service Design Strategy.
- Consultant will develop a storyboard of slides that outline the presentation content.
- Consultant will prepare a Service Design Strategy with the Client
- Consultant will host socializing sessions of the Service Design Strategy with Client Design Team on an as-needed basis
- Includes twice weekly meetings/collaborative working sessions of 30-60 minutes with the Client
- Strategy Presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, # of slides to be determined with Client input and discussion)
TIMING: This work typically requires 8-12 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client agrees that Consultant complete work part-time on agreed-upon hours
- Client will have a direct role in the preparation of the Service Design Strategy
- Client will work closely with Consultant to develop the content
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept Deliverables within 5-days of submission, and deliverables will go through one or more drafts before final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
Price: Starting at $4,000 USD