In Business Process Reengineering (BPR), companies typically adopt a new value system that places increased emphasis on customer needs. Companies lean-out their organizational layers and eliminate non-value added activities. This typically involves redesigning functional organizations into cross-functional teams. Secondly, companies use technology to improve decision making.
- Consultant will consider the company’s values and focus on customer needs
- Consultant will facilitate business current (as-is) process mapping sessions and map business processes
- Consultant will review organizational structure and recommend a reorganization to cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
- Consultant will analyze gaps in current processes
- Consultant will facilitate business future (to-be) process mapping sessions and map future business processes.
- Consultant will assist client to pilot a reengineered process and learn how to scale this across all reengineered processes.
- Process Mapping Sessions
- Current-State (As-Is) Process Maps
- Gap Analysis Brief
- Future-State (To-Be) Process Maps
- Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF)
- Cross-Functional Team Org Structure
- Pilot Process ‘Game Plan’
TIMING: This work typically requires 8-12 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client agrees that Consultant complete work part-time on agreed-upon hours
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client business process owner and key stakeholders will be available within the agreed timeframe
- All process maps will be created in MS Visio and made available in both MS Visio and PDF formats.
- Engagement will involve a pilot (transformation from Current-State to Future-State) of one business process.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 business days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
Price: Starting at $2,000 USD