Be able to connect and visualize your data from multiple data sources in minutes instead of hours. Combine multiple views of data to get richer insights. Design and publish your dashboards live on the web and on mobile devices. Together, we’ll develop your dashboards with the user’s experience as the cornerstone for our design. Working with your technical team, we’ll create dashboards that drive insights and can be accessed by your organization for self-service or deeper analytics as desired.
- Consultant will plan engagement
- Consultant will interview stakeholders to determine analytical needs
- Consultant will create wireframe dashboard mock-ups to quickly iterate a working version in Tableau
- Consultant will collaborate with technical representatives (Business Intelligence, Developers, Programmers, etc) to articulate the data needs in the back-end data sources which drive the functionality of the front end dashboard
- Consultant will design improved iterations of the dashboard
- Consultant will build the dashboard in Tableau
- Consultant will present dashboard for feedback and make revisions
- Consultant will advise on best practices in Tableau and provide workarounds where possible
- Consultant will assist in the publishing and communication about new dashboard
- Analytical Question List
- Status Update Reports
- Dashboard Wireframe Mock-ups
- Dashboard Drafts
- Dashboard Final
TIMING: This work typically requires 6-12 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client agrees that Consultant complete work part-time on agreed-upon hours
- Client will have authority/agreement to have stakeholders participate in consultations
- Client will supply technical team members to be responsible for back-end data sources and modifications to data tables to improve functionality and design of front-end dashboards.
- Client will provide Consultant with Tableau license
- Client will make themselves or delegates available for regular dialogue and weekly status updates
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept Deliverables within 5 business days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
Price: Starting at $2,000 USD