Identifying all required components of a learning program is an important step to ensuring a smooth and successful learning program. As part of a change management process, learners should not be left questioning what is in store and how things will progress. I will work with clients to ensure that learner expectations are met and that learning interventions are successfully launched and have maximum engagement and ROI.
- Consultant will identify develop course outline(s) with learning objectives defined, topics covered, modes of delivery
- Consultant will prepare Instructors for effective course delivery where necessary
- Consultant will define a registration process for learners based on the systems available to client
- Consultant will recommend measurable assessments to be aligned with learning objectives
- Consultant will recommend measures of success of learning
- Includes 3-8 live meetings, 1-2 workshops (effective virtual or in-person delivery to adult learners for instructors) 2-3 hours long
- Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF,15-30 slides)
- Report in MS Word format (10-30 pages) with source data from MS Excel worksheet
TIMING: This work typically required 8-16 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 3 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 7 days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
Price: $150 USD/hour