With the addition of Alan Siege, small business management consultant based in New York, United States, Cansulta now offers 50 diverse “Cansultants” ready to help businesses everywhere tackle any opportunity.
“It’s not a lack of great ideas that leads 90% of businesses to fail; it’s execution.”
Alexandra Kapelos-Peters, Founder, Cansulta.
Cansulta was founded on three ideas:
1. A thriving business is built on hundreds of good decisions and work performed across an organization;
2. It often takes a specialist to get the best results; and
3. No business can bring specialists of every field in-house.
With the recent addition of Angela Insalaco, Alan Siege, Alfreda McCray, Brenda Benham, Daniel Jimenez, David Romeo, George Daoud, Jeffrey Fidelman, John Kriger, and Kim Fairley, Cansulta now confidently delivers a diversity in expertise that brings out the true value of the platform, with a particular focus on supporting startups and small businesses.
“It’s all about building your own team of virtual advisors,” says Alex. “Maybe you start with a consultation about your social media strategy; once you’re on the platform, it takes a few clicks to find an HR expert who can help hire a content manager, or an accountant to create an operating budget. All this expertise is now within reach!”
Since launching in August 2021, Cansulta’s clients have been responding:
- “John has dramatically changed how investors look at our business!” said Frank Buonpensiero, Director at EIO Solutions.
- “I was immediately drawn to Lisa’s ability to creatively solve complex problems… I could always count on Lisa to take initiative and come in clutch.” said Patrick Valoppi of Valoppi Ventures.
- “It was a fantastic experience! Our consultant suggested fresh ideas and really drove our growth—our website traffic increased by 300% after working with a Cansultant!” said Kevin Lin, Director of U+ Education.
To meet the Cansultants, visit cansulta.com/consultants, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our corporate accounts and how a Cansulta Wallet can empower teams employees throughout your organization.
About Cansulta: Cansulta is a global platform that helps business leaders seize every opportunity and solve every challenge by providing easy and affordable access to world-class consultants. Users can log on, browse consultants, and book introductions for free, then schedule live consultations or purchase in-depth services—all on one platform with streamlined contracts and billing.
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com