Coaching is a collaborative partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the Client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
Areas of Focus include:
Leadership, Communication, Teamwork, Organization, Creativity, Interpersonal Skills, and Company Alignment
- Consultant will conduct a coaching goals sessions with Client to determine desired results and target areas
- Consultant will facilitate coaching sessions and conduct accountability check-ins
- Number of Coaching sessions TBD and agreed upon after purchase.
- 1-on-1 virtual coaching sessions
- Coaching Engagement Plan
TIMING: Coaching sessions to be held once per week
- Client will come with an open mind and ready to learn
- Client will fully engage in the coaching sessions
- Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her/their own physical, mental, and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship
- Additional coaching sessions will require a separate Engagement