- Kick-off: Consultant will meet with Client for 1 hour. We will define business to technical questions post the kick-off call.
- Platform Access: Client will provide necessary platforms’ access for consultant to conduct proper audit/assessment analysis
- Data Access: Client will provide any applicable data outputs relevant for assessment/analysis
- Mid-point Check-ins: Consultant will provide one 30-minute midpoint check in for client, along with sharing latest finding(s)
- Final Presentation: Consultant and Client will discuss assessment/audit findings and outcomes
- Outcome Analysis & Applicable Data Visualizations in Word Doc Format
- Recommendations & Next Steps in Word Doc Format
TIMING: The entire process takes 2 weeks from the initial meeting to the follow-up meeting and report. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 1 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement