This package includes the preparation of the workshop: Review of available documentation, 2 working sessions with key stakeholders, and a review of your existing customer journey followed by the Workshop session with your team.
65% of all consumers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising. (PwC)
74% of consumers are at least somewhat likely to buy based on experiences alone. (Forbes / Arm Treasure Data)
Regroup your team and join us for a 2-hour customer experience workshop fully customized to your business context and objectives. An optimized customer journey is a key to conversion and customer loyalty.
Personalizing the workshop to your organization will require some preparation:
Our team will:
1) Review available documentation and conduct secondary research to understand your industry, key competitors and customers’ needs and behaviour.
2) Conduct two “discovery” sessions with your key stakeholders (marketing, operations, customer service, sales, and technical team)
a) One session is dedicated to a review of your business priorities, objectives, and an assessment of your current challenges
b) One session is dedicated to a review of your operations (product/service delivery and customer service), target audience and marketing activities.
3) Analyze your current customer journey
Using gathered information, we will prepare your personalized and interactive workshop. During the workshop, our experts will guide your team in brainstorming the best options to optimize your customers’ experience to drive sales, engagement, and loyalty.
During the customer experience workshop, we will:
- Review findings from the stakeholder interviews and our research
- Review examples of optimized customer journeys and best practices for inspiration
- Review identified gaps and issues in your current customer journey
- Divide the team into sub-groups for ideation using our customer journey framework
- Review together the work of each sub-group to align on best features and options
After the workshop, you will receive a summary of the workshop conclusions and next steps recommendations.
The cost of this workshop starts at $4500. Details below
Workshop preparation: $4500
- $250 USD per participant – Min 4 participants
- $200 USD for 4 to 10 participants
- $150 USD for 11 to 25 participants.
The Client will provide persona and available insights about their customers’ needs, expectations, and behaviour.
OUT OF SCOPE:
Customer research is not included in this package.