This E-Book will introduce you to Workplace Investigations, including:
- the management basics
- information and insight to ensure that you can oversee the conduct of an investigation in your organization
- Insight into when and why to launch an investigation
- Insight into the critical success factors you must manage to ensure that it goes ‘right’
Who will benefit from this program?
- Individuals who have to initiate and to oversee an investigation in their organization
- Individuals who are involved in workplace investigation as a complainant, a witness, or an alleged offender
- Business owners in small, medium and large for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Introduction: Who will benefit? What is covered?
- Do You Need to Conduct An Investigation?
- Reducing the Need to Do Investigations: Creating & Communicating Policy
- Investigations as Projects: 4 Stages | Types of Investigation
- Managing the Start Up Of An Investigation
- Clearly Defining the Roles When Overseeing An Investigation
- Exploring the Evidence Discovery Stage in More Depth
- Interacting with Alleged Offenders Who Become Respondents | Reporting Findings
- Managing Concerns In All Stages
- Selecting An Investigator: Internal versus External
FORMAT: PDF; 124 slides