Change and Communications Strategy and Plan Tailored to Your Change Project/Implementation
I will partner with your organization to embark on the discovery, design and planning activities needed to produce a change and comms strategy and plan that articulates the activities necessary to get your people and organization to the desired future state.
- I will host a discovery session to uncover:
- Pain points, current state, future state visioning & business case (how the future solution will address those pain points and the other benefits it will bring), organizational environment scan and leadership alignment
- Change impact assessment – determine the impacts to each group and design of new ways of working (today vs. tomorrow, start/stop/continue), the metrics, expectations and accountability mechanisms
- Stakeholder analysis – to determine all the players who need to be engaged, when, how and what they need in order to do what is needed to ensure the success of the project, as well as the benefits of this change to them and any challenges or risks to them adopting this change
Develop change and comms strategy and plan:
- I will provide a strategic, tailored actionable strategy and plan for you to implement in your organization
- Stakeholder analysis (in ppt format)
- Change impact assessment (in ppt format)
- Change and communications strategy and plan (in ppt format)
- Strategic messaging for you to use in your communications can be purchased separately
- This work typically requires 3-4 weeks to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Client will have authority/agreement to have stakeholders participate in consultations
Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will review & accept deliverables with 5 business days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement