Turnover rates and exit interviews can reveal reasons why people are leaving – one major one is the lack of a clear, or any, career path. Strategic Career Development or Employee Mobility can serve as an anchor for TA, TM, learning & development, special team member selection, performance improvement, EX and EE, and cultural reinforcement – all of which lead to increased revenue and profits. This service introduces an exciting new way to remodel, integrate, and manage talent with a truly value-added focus.
- Discusses career paths and advancement within the organization; what this look and feel like, and how it will now actualize for employees.
- IDs all existing communication channels for maximum message distribution
Messaging Key Points activation, channel assignment, and disseminate
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY COMPONENTS
- Comprehensive DATABASE re skills, roles (job descriptions/associated competencies, etc.) job makeup at each location, high potentials/top performers; and DEIB metrics.
- Integration with EX and PM practices
- Manager Training on employee POVs, aspirations, effective career progression conversations, and the rules around sourcing internally. Training will also cover acting as employee Mentors/Coaches a post-training skill maintenance
- Employer/Employee Training
- Consultant will review and analyze existing PM system; work with HR to create alignment with EX mileposts to demonstrate the interdependence with the PM system.
- Consultant will work closely with HR and Manager Groups in preparation for Manager Training
- Consultant will facilitate pilot training for in-house staff as designated by Client for roll-out/execution
Includes live or remote working meetings/collaborative sessions of 3 hours each week. Flexible.
- Desired Outcomes. Consultant will prepare Employee Mobility overview, integration, and roll-out plan in both slides for presentation and a final report including all relevant data for handover to Client
- Consultant will finalize system documentation, procedures, and Manual for training with in-house team, client, and handover to client
- Specific client-proprietary tools are available for development – cost to be determined
This work typically requires 8 weeks +/- to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 3 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will make available required/relevant information and key stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 10 days of final submission
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement: