SCOPE: The client may have specific goals in mind that they want implemented by our leaders and we are happy to execute those for them. However, we can also suggest a path to becoming a data driven organization that will bring forward the projects we find most impactful to fruition first.
DELIVERABLES/OUTPUTS: The goals of the engagement will differ based on the organization needs, but the outputs will be defined with stakeholders as part of the engagement.
TIMING: While our stock offering is quarterly, we can bend such engagements to meet time frames that work better for the firm’s goals.
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews and will generally agree to act in good faith to support the engagement.
- Client will provide access to relevant systems and tools to enable the completion of the project(s) in a timely manner. Licenses for such tools are the financial burden of the client.
- Impact by Insight operates under contracts that protect the clients data, intellectual property of both parties and limit the liabilities of both parties. We will either sign such documents at the request of the client or we will ask the client to sign the terms and conditions of Impact by Insight before the engagement can begin.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 14 days of final submission
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Client will provide expertise and resources as needed through email, messaging, meetings, phone calls or other means to allow for clarifying questions and to provide guidance on the project as it occurs.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement
- During engagements where personnel issues are addressed such as hiring, termination, role redesign, coaching, etc the expectation is that the organization will assign a single point of contact that will have the final decisions in the process.