Thorough requirements gathering and development of slide presentation for internal use that describes the feasibility and/or financial return-on-investment background, rationale for proposed business case, operational description, strategic drivers for business case, and investment required with basic supporting supply-demand and financial modeling data.
- Consultant will review draft, concept-phase business initiatives or investments into new areas or expansions of existing business.
- Consultant will develop detailed Word and brief PowerPoint summaries that present findings, financial and operational feasibility assessment, an options analysis, pros/cons, risks/mitigations, and recommendations.
- Includes 1 or 2 live meetings/collaborative working sessions of 120 minutes (if 1) or 60 minutes (if 2).
- Key Findings and Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, 1-5 slides)
- Report in MS Word format (1-15 pages) with accompanying MS Excel source data file.
- This work typically requires 6-8 weeks to complete, given the breadth of information needing consideration (supply/demand and financial forecasting, operations descriptions and need, etc.). A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback.
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews of meeting proceedings and for project deliverables.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 days of final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.