A Value Stream or Workflow analysis is used by businesses to understand in a very deep way the processes they follow, which ones contribute to expense-optimized timing and delivery of products and services. Very often after these exercises, Clients find process improvement opportunities that result in time or financial cost-avoidance or savings. (Limited to one business process to be examined per engagement.)
- Consultant will interview Client contacts to understand how Client proceeds from raw material/resource input to finished product, with what required resources, and in what sequence(s).
- Consultant will develop a Value Stream diagram that illustrates the workflow explored and provide various metrics associated with steps in the business process.
- Consultant will offer recommendations about optimization potential based on results and possibilities of the Value Stream analysis and other elements of understanding the business process, timing, and resources required.
- Includes 1 or 2 live meetings/collaborative working sessions of 120 minutes (if 1) or 60 minutes (if 2).
- Key Findings, Process Areas of Value-Added and no Value Added, and Recommendations presentation (MS PowerPoint exported into PDF, 1-5 slides).
- This work typically requires 3-4 weeks to complete, given broad operational reach of many business processes and/or the number of actors or locations where activities occur. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 2 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback.
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews of meeting proceedings and for project deliverables.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 5 days of final submission.
- Client will provide relevant source materials & data, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc.
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement