Is your organization experiencing low customer satisfaction levels and a rise in customer complaints? Dipping revenue and sluggish ROI commingled with high employee turnover, and unchanging employee satisfaction? It’s likely your employees are not invested, don’t feel valued or cared for. Turn this situation around by revitalizing your Employee Experience and Engagement practices. This service will restore your workforce, and consequently customers, to one where they are each supported and appreciated.
- Work closely with HR, Talent Management (TM), and Acquisition (TA)
- Conduct needs assessment to identify issues, obstacles, impact on business attributed to existing EX (employee experience) and EE (employee engagement) practices
- Set up in-house team with small representative samples from all organization levels
- Conduct Focus Groups for feedback and insights
- Desired Outcome: to design, institute, document, and test, a sustainable yet flexible EX and EE policy, procedures, and practices with input from employees, leadership, and HR, capable of flexing as the business changes, is regularly checked by a majority of users (employee base) and avoids collapse
- Consultant will conduct needs assessment/analyze current EX and EE policies, procedures, and practices
- Consultant will conduct working sessions (either in-person or remote) of 3 hours each week. Flexible.
- Consultant will work with in-house team, members of which will be designated by Client
- Consultant will conduct regular Focus Groups near end of engagement for feedback and insights
- Consultant trains key staff as designated by Client for roll-out/execution
- Desired Outcomes. Revitalized practices to raise and maintain positive feedback re EX and EE.
- Consultant will create charts, guidance, and instructions as slides for presentation and a final report including all relevant data for handover to Client
- Consultant will facilitate in-house pilot training for implementation/integration.
- Consultant will provide one (1) follow-up/check-in on process implementation for course correction, if necessary. Scheduled with client at project close.
This work typically requires 8 weeks +/- to complete. A specific timeframe for execution will be agreed between Client and Consultant after purchase.
- Includes up to 3 rounds of revisions based on Client feedback
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews
- Client will make available required/relevant information and key stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
- Client will review & accept Deliverables with 10 days of final submission
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement