The acquisition of a Quality Management System (QMS) is a strategic decision for an organization that helps improve its overall performance and provides a solid foundation for sustainable development initiatives.
A QMS is a set of internal rules that consist of policies, processes, documented procedures, and records. This system defines how a company will achieve the design, production, and provision of the products and services to their customers. To function properly, the QMS needs to be specific and tailored to the company’s scope, meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and include the controls and principles of quality international standards and best practices. The QMS is continuously audited, measured, and analyzed to find solutions to problems, tackle risks and exploit opportunities. The resulting QMS will be ready to be certified against ISO 9001 or any other international standard if the Client wishes so, and if communicated and agreed upon in the beginning of the project.
Consultant will help the Client to:
- Plan, develop, and implement a Quality Management System (QMS) based on International Standards (e.g. ISO 9001) and Total Quality Management tools and techniques
- Map business processes (present an easy to understand visualization of how activities are linked together to transform inputs into outputs, using resources and tools)
- Optimize and improve business processes based on lean and Six Sigma principles (DMAIC)
- Prepare standard operating procedures with their relative forms and tools
- Establish and improve the organization’s project management concept, framework, and processes in line with PMI standard requirements
- Develop and improve the information and organization management structures and practices
- Recommend and incorporate technology in business functions to automate business processes
- Establish a system for continual improvement: internal auditing, monitoring and measurement, quality assurance and control, and management review
- Audit the organization’s QMS to ensure compliance to procedure requirements
- Improve and manage customer satisfaction
- Deliver presentations and training on quality management, project management, ISO 9001, etc…
- Create SMART objectives and monitor performance using Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Steer the Client’s organization towards ISO certification
- Approved QMS
- Process Maps in Visio
- Standard Operating Procedures in Word and PDF
- Quality Objectives
TIMING: Depending on the company’s size and scope. Will be agreed upon with Client.
- Client will provide constructive feedback and guidance in reviews.
- Client will provide and assign the needed resources to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Client will review & accept deliverables per phase (according to agreed plan) within 1 week of submission before moving to the next phase of the project.
- Client will provide relevant and timely source materials, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc..
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.
PRICE: Starting from $10,000 USD.