Process mapping is a tool that can help teams visualize and improve their processes. A process map shows the steps required to complete a specific function. It transforms inputs into process outputs. Moreover, a process map identifies the responsibilities associated with each step and the tools used to perform each step. The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology is an iterative technique for continual improvement of processes, products, or services and is a key element of lean management. Invest in your team by giving them this training course.
Your team will be able to better understand processes, draw process maps or flowcharts, easily follow and comply with process requirements, and identify areas to improve processes.
- Consultant will introduce and train the Client’s staff on PDCA and Process Mapping methodology and approach.
- Consultant will present and train staff on PDCA and process mapping steps and techniques.
- Consultant will give exercises to attendees to practice PDCA and process mapping.
- PDCA/Process Mapping PowerPoint Presentation
- PDCA/Process Mapping Workshop/Training
- PDCA/Process mapping exercises
TIMING: Within 1 week
- Client will provide the time needed to employees who are assigned to take this training course.
- Client will provide relevant and timely source materials, licensed, company and brand assets & guidelines, etc…
- Out-of-scope or additional requests will require a separate Engagement.
PRICE: $1000 USD.