Qualitative research is highly insightful and often uncovers opportunities for new revenue streams or a redefinition of your target audience or value proposition. It provides the benefit of a real alignment between your business objectives and audience needs.
Using a systematic approach to qualitative research via customer interviews, I provide a finding report with insights validating assumptions or identifying new opportunities. Customer research findings are also very useful to identify your target audience personas and optimize your customer experience.
1-hour kick-off meeting to learn more about your industry, business, and your target audience. This session will also be used to determine who from your organization will participate in stakeholder interviews, a very important preliminary step to defining the research objectives.
The next steps will include:
- Key stakeholder work sessions to align research requirements and objectives
- Participants’ recruitment methodology definition
- Preparation of the participant’s screener (to be approved by the client)
- Participants’ recruitment and interview scheduling
- Discussion guide preparation (to be approved by client)
- Interviews analysis
- Preparation of the findings report
1-hour meeting for findings and recommendations presentation
● Findings report (pdf)
○ Insights on customers’ needs, expectations, and behavior supported by interview video excerpts
○ Recommendations for next steps
- Interview recordings (videos)
To be determined based on the scope of research
- Costs related to the research are to be covered by the client.
- Cost for participants’ recruitment
- Cost for screening and interview tools
- Incentives for participants
OUT OF SCOPE:
- Customer journey
- Marketing and communication strategy